Are you interested in finding a Deep Bodywork practitioner in your area? Here is a list of certified massage practitioners we have trained. To be listed as a practitioner, you need to be a certified Massage Therapist, or equivalent (e.g. physiotherapist) and have completed 5 of our classes.

Search the Category by Country,  State, or City. Search other criteria (Last Name, Address, Phone, etc.) via the search box.

Shayu Talbot

Certified Esalen® Massage and Deep Bodywork® Practitioner
Home Victoria B.C. Canada Work Phone: 250-634-2171 Website:
Photo of Shayu Talbot