INTEGRATIVE GESTALT COACHING™
Zoom online format
Starting August 18th, 2020 Perry and Johanna Holloman will be offering a professional training in
What is it?
The premise of this training is to teach presence-based facilitation skills which can be used for:
- Individual and group work with students/clients/colleagues in person or online.
- Communication skill development in personal and professional settings.
- Inner development and self-healing through the powerful tools of self-inquiry taught in this program.
Who is it for?
- Those looking to develop both intuitive and structured coaching skills to support individuals, groups and organizations.
- People as curious about their own self-inquiry as they are about the inquiry of others.
- Individuals longing for a clearer sense of life purpose both personally and professionally.
- Successful completion of the course
- Attendance: All teachings of the course need to be listened to and exercises as well as homework given during the course completed. At least 75% of sessions need to be attended live on zoom with video (not enough to just call in via phone).
- Homework: In between modules 3 coaching sessions need to be given to and 3 sessions received by a fellow group member. There may be short reading requirements.
- At the end of the training 10 sessions need to be given (5 can be to group members, 5 to people not in the training) and briefly documented.
for the Integrative Gestalt Coaching™ Certification Training
Upon acceptance of your application, a non-refundable Payment/Deposit of $250 is due to secure your space in the training.