Are you interested in finding a Deep Bodywork practitioner in your area? Here is a list of certified massage practitioners we have trained. To be listed as a practitioner, you need to be a certified Massage Therapist, or equivalent (e.g. physiotherapist) and have completed 5 of our classes.

Search the Category by Country,  State, or City. Search other criteria (Last Name, Address, Phone, etc.) via the search box.

Rob Wilks, LMT

Deep Bodywork® Teacher and Practitioner, Esalen Massage® Teacher and Practitioner
Work Phone: (831) 477-1877
Photo of Rob Wilks LMT