Integrative Gestalt Coaching™
A Professional Certification Training
July 1st – July29th at Esalen
Click Here to Register!
What is it?
From July 1st-29th, 2023 Perry and Johanna Holloman will be offering a professional training in Integrative Gestalt Coaching (IGC) at the Esalen Institute, Big Sur, California. The premise of this training is to teach presence-based facilitation skills which can be used for:
- Individual and group work with students/clients/colleagues.
- Communication skill development in personal and professional settings.
- Inner development and self-healing through the powerful tools of self-inquiry taught in this program.
Who is it for?
- Professionals and lay people looking to develop both intuitive and structured coaching skills to support individuals, groups and organizations.
- People focused on their own self-inquiry needing “down-time” to heal themselves.
- Individuals longing for a clearer sense of life purpose both personally and professionaly.
How is it structured?
- This training will take place in a retreat setting at Esalen over a four-week period. During our time together we will focus on foundational aspects of the theory and practice of IGC. We will meet 5-6 times a week for a total of 64 hrs.
- Students who wish to certify will apply skills taught in this training with clients they work with after the conclusion of their stay at Esalen. Thirty documented sessions with clients and five sessions of supervision with Perry are required for a certificate.
Topics we will cover are:
- Understanding and working with the Continuum of Awareness as the foundation for self-inquiry.
- Creating competently held safe space for our clients’ self-inquiry.
- Understanding the Theory of Change in Gestalt.
- Understanding and working with the inner critic, the primary barrier to contact with our authenticity.
- Discovering and developing our experience of presence as the foundation of human experience and understanding the difference between presence and awareness.
- Developing aspects of embodied presence foundational to this work, e.g. intuitive guidance and authentic compassion.
- Honing our facilitation skills to include more complex interventions designed to deepen the clients’ inquiry and challenge rigid internal structures.
- Developing an understanding of our own relationship to conflict and how to support people in its resolution.
- Deepening our own self-inquiry to discover the structures acting as barriers to our maturation as realized human beings.
Click Here to Register!
All certificates are granted by the Holloman Institute™. Adherence to all professional and ethical standards of practice is required.